I'm Sorry But I'm Not Here For The Iggy Collab. Iggy Is Trash.

CodySpears

The only lead single Britney has done with a featured artist was MATM and it was featuring a legend (madonna). Now she's reduced herself to using a fad who's only been relevant for less than a year (and is already over considering Iggy can't even get a hit anymore). I'm scared team Britney's little plan for a "smash single featuring one of today's most relevant artists" is gonna backfire because

1. It looks desperate af

2. Iggy is over. No one likes her anymore and she's become a complete JOKE on social media and in the GP. People WANT to see Iggy fail at this point because she's made such a fool of herself.

I'm scared that the GP is gonna toss the song to the side or not even take it seriously because Iggy is on it.

I'm just pressed af right now. I want Britney to slay this era, but NOT LIKE THIS.

• Like 2

Guest QueenJocasta

It's kind of true, sadly :crying1: Like working will.u.wont, Britney is a bit late hopping on the Igloo train. She always used to be ahead of trends, so it's kind of sad that they're resorting to this now... but maybe she put down a genuinely good rap and Godney liked the way it fit the track? Who knows. We can't complain before we've heard it, let alone have confirmed from Team B that it's happening :byebitch2:

• Like 4
  • Mad 1

Iggy has a lot of fans tbh, shes alright shes not so bad tbh, not the best but not the worst either. And no, she will do just as good with her next album im sure of it, she did have immense success and hype to start with :tbh: i think this is a good thing, whoever did a song with iggy did well on the charts and Britney wont be an exception, im here for that #1 single

Music is music, when i listen to some songs, i don't care if the singer is a saint or a mess :drown: You may not like her, and that's one thing and your opinion, but saying that she's trash has absolutely nothing to do with music, in this case nobody should have worked with Britney again after 2007 since she was a complete mess. You're just being a hypocrit because you don't like her.

What bothers me isn't Iggy, it's that i would prefer solo songs.. obviously. Then if it's just 1 song , why not, and if they do it for exposure, again, why not but i really hope the album won't be full of collabs.

Actually the only thing sad about it imo is just that Britney is late once again, because Iggy already did 24813452783 collabs. So i really hope the collab will sound amazing otherwise it will be a waste.

Anyway, see you in few weeks when you'll praise it if it's on the charts.