Most Embarrassing Brit-related Moment?

ValetGirls

We've all had those moments: blasting GM or Get Naked a little too loudly at a red light, gettin a little too into the Slave choreo, etc. What has been your most embarrassing Brit-related moment?

Mine's so easy. Was at a get together with some friends at an apartment. KwNYm25.gif ensued, marathoned Archer, put a few records on, etc. We got to YouTubing ish and lo and behold, a suggested vid on my laptop was a Justney tribute video set to Mirrors. By the time a few more friends came by, we were all crying and getting emotional. Only Britney stan in the whole room and we were reduced to tears. It was a moment :britdrown:

Share yours!

• Like 1

For me honestly it was the GMA thing last year... I was posting a count down on my Facebook and everything... :(

:noneck::oops:

Mine is probably when my mom caught me dancing Slave in front of my computer, nothing too embarrassing since I tried to fake a stretch. But of course she realised I was dancing. :o

no regrets brah :fab:

last month I was in my economy class.. and Gimme More started to sound with the *It's Britney Bitch!* and everyone noticed lol.. It was my alarm.. I was a little embarrassed lol..

Then a few girls were like.. - omg I love Britney too- lol..

Mine is not that serious. I bought circus album on a music store when I was 13 then the two saleslady looked at me as if they're confused. Ah... memories :qtney2:

Also, when britney music is played on the radio or tv, my family will tease me saying: "Ooooh it's Britney Spears you're favorite" in a insulting way...  :britdrown:

mine was wearing a home sytlized outfit trying to reenact britney's MATM costume

I tried that once when my mother bought me a suit. after our acquaintance party, I went home immediately and locked myself in my room and danced MATM original choreo  :lmaolol:

• Like 1

I tried that once when my mother bought me a suit. after our acquaintance party, I went home immediately and locked myself in my room and danced MATM original choreo  :lmaolol:

this is just what britney fans do

we wear ridiculous clothes and lock ourselves in our room

:gloria:

Alright, don't ask too many questions about it.

Basically, once I was recording a video with one of my friends, sort of a reaction thing. I had to burn a Britney picture for it (godney forgive me for my sins) so I burnt the perfume promo pic in half. I put it in my college bag because I couldn't be bothered to get up and throw it in the bin once I was done with it. 

In one of the classes, half-burnt britney picture fell out of my bag on the floor and the teacher picked it up and I don't even wanna know what she thought :orangu:

Mine is probably when my mom caught me dancing Slave in front of my computer, nothing too embarrassing since I tried to fake a stretch. But of course she realised I was dancing. :o

Something similar happened to me. I danced to ...Baby One More Time in front of my laptop and my dad opened the door and stepped inside. You know when Britney does the kick. I also did it. Almost hit him. :mygawd:

• Like 3

Alright, don't ask too many questions about it.

Basically, once I was recording a video with one of my friends, sort of a reaction thing. I had to burn a Britney picture for it (godney forgive me for my sins) so I burnt the perfume promo pic in half. I put it in my college bag because I couldn't be bothered to get up and throw it in the bin once I was done with it.

In one of the classes, half-burnt britney picture fell out of my bag on the floor and the teacher picked it up and I don't even wanna know what she thought :orangu:

Ummm :awkward: