Mona Lisa Inspired Siggy

HolySpearit

I really just feel the need to post about how much I love my new siggy!!! :wahlykeomg: This set was created by 2kawaii2luv. :hug: I wanted a set that incorporated my two biggest Britney-related obsessions: blackoutney and original doll.. so I asked her to make a set with those 2 verses from Mona Lisa showing Britney's breakdown and portraying her as a martyr. Thank u again Nini :crying1:<3

What do y'all think? :)

:lmaolol: I know you were kidding, I was playing along, play fighting witchu :lmaolol::oya:

mariah looks so flawless in your set :crying2:

Then I should've gone with my mom is better than yours or something like that :omg1:

and Ikr ! :omg: she doesn't even look like herself :omg1::moorangu: Thanks :hug:

I love yours tbh :tbh: it's so :hearts: and :wowwow: so well detailed ! and kinda mystical :neyde:

Then I should've gone with my mom is better than yours or something like that :omg1:

and Ikr ! :omg: she doesn't even look like herself :omg1::moorangu: Thanks :hug:

I love yours tbh :tbh: it's so :hearts: and :wowwow: so well detailed ! and kinda mystical :neyde:

wow thank you so much! :o that is exactly what I was going for :)

and how she looks in your set, how she looked when she first started out, that is the real her :tbh: I don't like how she looks now tbh and imo she peaked with her greatest hits album :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...