Toxic Pom Is Actually Award Show Worthy Tbh

Jeansus Spears

Take a look of these examples of flawless toxic number from pom

the brunette (the best one)

the short hairney

december 27th 2014 (one of the worst nights, they said)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKJLnOhmUjc

I wonder if this is the opening number and then followed by gm/bti/new song on vmas or bbmas :crying1:

she can do it with fierce and attitude if she's in a good mood, and performing at award shows hopefully will make her happyand excited

• Like 2

Guest QueenJocasta

She looks fierce as hell during that performance when she wants to, and it's AMAZING seeing it live (the water, the jump, the breakdown) but for an awards show? I don't know. The choreography is sort of non-existent, especially during that final verse where she sort of just stands there. As a part of the show and that final act, it's great, but if she was doing one song on an awards show I'd hope we'd see a bit more movement and not just the great theatrics. It is better than any recent pop performance on award shows though, tbh. 

• Like 3

She looks fierce as hell during that performance when she wants to, and it's AMAZING seeing it live (the water, the jump, the breakdown) but for an awards show? I don't know. The choreography is sort of non-existent, especially during that final verse where she sort of just stands there. As a part of the show and that final act, it's great, but if she was doing one song on an awards show I'd hope we'd see a bit more movement and not just the great theatrics. It is better than any recent pop performance on award shows though, tbh. 

tbh, the toxic brunetteney is waay better compared to other 20year old pop stars in award shows these days

Like I've said before it will be more and more slayage if it was followed by gm/bti/new song

She'd just need to add some choreography to the final chorus and have pre-recorded vocals at least during the tree part, but yeah, it's one of my favourite performances and it would look amazing on an award show!  :)

yeah that's what I was thinking tbh. Like beyonce always does :gloria:

aaaand she only needs to make one award show performance and that's enough but she needs to make it special

but again....

it ain't happening :britdrown: 

This. She needs to do actual dancing when she gets on the ground. Or at least extra acrobatics in the air ala-DWAD.

The bottom is epic as well and I don't care what any one of you think. It would make a great performance with live on the tree vocals and/or prerecorded vocals. I mean in today's award show performances.

Of course Everybody expects Britney to dance dance so I guess end Toxic right before she does her ground break down. She can go into a dance break down and into a new song. Like the Baby into Oops Gothic transition (but something new). Then they can transition back and end with the Toxic throw and a closing pose. 

I disagree. Maybe Break the Ice is award show worthy but not this Toxic... This is mostly armny with people dancing around her. It's just not very exciting or energetic to me...

I kinda disagree for BTI tbh, yes she's dancing, but the performance is a little basic. It's poor in terms of production for an award show imo, (talking about the performance itself not the breakdown between BTI and POM that looks flawless) a Britney award performance needs to be spectacular, not just being there and doing a few steps. Toxic is a great performance for that, it just needs a better choreo (and yet i'm sure it could even be ok like that with pre-recorded vocals, when you look at all the performances by those basic singers nowadays... Toxic is 10 times better already without any choreo :orangu: But for Britney standard it definitely needs a choreo). 

Everytime could also be award show worthy for a ballad, if she was singing live.