My Own Britney Collection

Jojo93220

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flawless collection!!! by the way can you help us with this? http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/2103-official-remixes-instrumentals-and-b-sides-lossless-thread-updated-041214/

would be so fucking awesome if you can help us. 

also im really interested in the AOL special britney edition media, can you share a iso image of it? :thinkingpinky:

anyway awesome collection!!  :crying1:

blackoutchinese2cd.jpg

Track 18- Loving you :umomg::umomg:

WAT?

some chinese cds put songs of another albums, and sometimes they fuck everything a put songs from another artist, one time i found a dangerous and moving album from tatu and have some m2m group songs as a bonus

anyway i classified those chinese albums as bootlegs and not original albums, and is a shame cause they always got cool designs

some chinese cds put songs of another albums, and sometimes they fuck everything a put songs from another artist, one time i found a dangerous and moving album from tatu and have some m2m group songs as a bonus

anyway i classified those chinese albums as bootlegs and not original albums, and is a shame cause they always got cool designs

yeah,I'd figure it'd be something like that :thatsfunny:

BTW,Dangerous and Moving is very cool,I love tATu :bomt:

:crying2: yes I just got the japanese one and I almost had a heart attack when the bonus tracks weren't on the back but they were on the CD I thought I had been robbed or smth :gloria:

I bought the deluxe version of "Britney" and in the website they had listed the bonus...but when the CD got here I got none...apparently the brazilian edition doesn't have those :crying2:

I was so pumped for having I run away in CD

I bought the deluxe version of "Britney" and in the website they had listed the bonus...but when the CD got here I got none...apparently the brazilian edition doesn't have those :crying2:

I was so pumped for having I run away in CD

I ordered the Korean version with the DVD and they had I run Away, but not Before The Goodbye at least it had the darkchild remix :clap: