B9: My Thoughts And Doubts

samerre

We all don’t really know in what phase B9 is right now, so I’m going to talk about it from the view of a “non-born albumâ€.

Just reviewing some basic things we know or we can realize about, because Britney is in one of her best time of her life, are:

1. In her personal life she seems really happy with her boys and her new boyfriend.

2. In her career life she is also in her best time I would say, because media still caring      about Britney, but not as much as they used in her bad times, so there’s a balance. Secondly, instead BJ didn’t make the numbers we all expected, also because in the end it wasn’t what we thought it was going to be, Britney is doing well with her show in Las Vegas, and instead she is not touring, she is giving us really good moments, so that’s better than not having a tour. Third, she is really happy with her lingerie line, a dream that in my opinion, has given her a force she hadn’t. Finally, she has been recording for a long, plus the rumor of that she has the control of her music career, plus we know she is working with people like William Orbit (in my opinion a very potential artist, instead I don’t really like Alien) and maybe Danja, so we have the receipts for a good album.

But I have some doubts, and I would like you to discuss about it or just give your opinion because I’m getting mad about it.

We all know that Iggy has told that the first single is going to be Britney and her, but since Iggy is being fired because all that stuff of racism, plus that thing of the sex tape, and just realizing that Britney hasn’t told yet that her first single is going to be with Iggy, I’ve asked myself something:

WHAT THE FUCK CAN I EXPECT FROM B9? :zoomzoom: 

WILL BE IGGY IN THE FIRST SINGLE? :zoomzoom: 

(HOPE NO)

Also, I suspect from that spontaneous twit Danja twitted. What do you think Army? It's sunday and I don't have anything better to do lol  :pieceofwhat: 

I really, really think that Iggy spoke about the single way before she had too. Maybe britney team is mad at her. She seems to be the kind of "I don't give two fucks of what you todl me to do, I'm speaking about it anyway" and she just said it on that interview and even the interviewer was like :umomg: -So your actually saying that you've got a song with britney spears
-Umm yeah and I'm going to vegas to see her. She's not performing the song there tho

:gloria: :gloria: :gloria: :gloria: WTF!! even more underwhelming that GMA 2013! 

So I don't really know, if the song it's really good I don't think they care about it, I may be wrong also, but I don't think they would change the song just bc Iggy is racist, that doesn't have anything to do with britney and prob they don't care :zooomzoom: 

We all don’t really know in what phase B9 is right now, so I’m going to talk about it from the view of a “non-born albumâ€.

Just reviewing some basic things we know or we can realize about, because Britney is in one of her best time of her life, are:

1. In her personal life she seems really happy with her boys and her new boyfriend.

2. In her career life she is also in her best time I would say, because media still caring about Britney, but not as much as they used in her bad times, so there’s a balance. Secondly, instead BJ didn’t make the numbers we all expected, also because in the end it wasn’t what we thought it was going to be, Britney is doing well with her show in Las Vegas, and instead she is not touring, she is giving us really good moments, so that’s better than not having a tour. Third, she is really happy with her lingerie line, a dream that in my opinion, has given her a force she hadn’t. Finally, she has been recording for a long, plus the rumor of that she has the control of her music career, plus we know she is working with people like William Orbit (in my opinion a very potential artist, instead I don’t really like Alien) and maybe Danja, so we have the receipts for a good album.

But I have some doubts, and I would like you to discuss about it or just give your opinion because I’m getting mad about it.

We all know that Iggy has told that the first single is going to be Britney and her, but since Iggy is being fired because all that stuff of racism, plus that thing of the sex tape, and just realizing that Britney hasn’t told yet that her first single is going to be with Iggy, I’ve asked myself something:

WHAT THE FUCK CAN I EXPECT FROM B9? :zoomzoom:

WILL BE IGGY IN THE FIRST SINGLE? :zoomzoom:

(HOPE NO)

Also, I suspect from that spontaneous twit Danja twitted. What do you think Army? It's sunday and I don't have anything better to do lol :pieceofwhat:
I'm sorry but it's threads like this that annoy me , iggys personal life has nothing to do with Britney's new single and no where does it say Iggy is fired from Britney's new album , if Iggy is getting press bad or good maybe that's good for the single it'll create more attention ..

Let's not forget what happen blackout era when there was mostly bad press and blackout still succeeded even without promo

I'm hoping that Britney's team cuts Iggy from the first single because of all the controversy and shit surrounding her right now.  I don't want Britney dragged into any of the racism claims against Iggy, and if Britney drops a song featuring Iggy anytime soon, you know the idiots out there will call Brit racist by association.  

I'm sorry but it's threads like this that annoy me , iggys personal life has nothing to do with Britney's new single and no where does it say Iggy is fired from Britney's new album , if Iggy is getting press bad or good maybe that's good for the single it'll create more attention ..

Let's not forget what happen blackout era when there was mostly bad press and blackout still succeeded even without promo

Yeah but iggy has no hype about her whatsoever so if she's a racist, that's not going to cause blackout success, they'll just think Brit's stupid :crying1:

but since Iggy is being fired because all that stuff of racism, plus that thing of the sex tape"

She's fired according to who? We know nothing. Just because there's controversy around her doesn't mean she got dropped.

I am concerned that this drama might cause a delay in the release though. 

I really, really think that Iggy spoke about the single way before she had too. Maybe britney team is mad at her. She seems to be the kind of "I don't give two fucks of what you todl me to do, I'm speaking about it anyway" and she just said it on that interview and even the interviewer was like :umomg: -So your actually saying that you've got a song with britney spears

-Umm yeah and I'm going to vegas to see her. She's not performing the song there tho

:gloria: :gloria: :gloria: :gloria: WTF!! even more underwhelming that GMA 2013! 

So I don't really know, if the song it's really good I don't think they care about it, I may be wrong also, but I don't think they would change the song just bc Iggy is racist, that doesn't have anything to do with britney and prob they don't care :zooomzoom: 

MTE

She's fired according to who? We know nothing. Just because there's controversy around her doesn't mean she got dropped.

I am concerned that this drama might cause a delay in the release though. 

Right !!!!! Everyone is getting worked over IGGY, and the sad part is this is what britney wants , why cant everyone respect britneys choices in what she wants . if she wants to work with Iggy they should let it be instead of complaining every second  :smokeney:

It's her single? ;)

yes its britney single , I just feel like everyone is disrespecting Britney out of all this , this is what britney wants why cant anyone respect that and her wishes . its very disrespectful and sad to see these kind of threads. all of this is because Azealia Banks is pressed and trying to create drama because she aint famous  :displeased:

• Like 1

yes its britney single , I just feel like everyone is disrespecting Britney out of all this , this is what britney wants why cant anyone respect that and her wishes . its very disrespectful and sad to see these kind of threads. all of this is because Azealia Banks is pressed and trying to create drama because she aint famous  :displeased:

n o. It's because of Iggy's cultural appropriation, trying to make light of the eric garner case, homophobic and racist tweets etc. So why would Brit support someone like that? Brit's wayyyyy too good for her.

n o. It's because of Iggy's cultural appropriation, trying to make light of the eric garner case, homophobic and racist tweets etc. So why would Brit support someone like that? Brit's wayyyyy too good for her.

I made a thread about this but when digging into the whole situation - Azealia is not saint herself, you know. She also tweeted a lot of homophobic tweets and recently she tweeted that she's sad because people think she looks like "that tranny from Orange Is The New Black".

Even if Iggy is bad, I cannot take the person who calls other people with those names seriously and those kind of people are just very, very sad individuals.

I made a thread about this but when digging into the whole situation - Azealia is not saint herself, you know. She also tweeted a lot of homophobic tweets and recently she tweeted that she's sad because people think she looks like "that tranny from Orange Is The New Black".

Even if Iggy is bad, I cannot take the person who calls other people with those names seriously and those kind of people are just very, very sad individuals.

Doesn't matter who called her out, she still did it.

I have plenty of doubts. I LOVE FF. It's production perfect and the songs are AMAZING... but at the same time it has no soul. Weak lyrics, weak vocals, no involvement...
I think BJ is simply BAD. Songs are weak, vocals are weak to nonexistent etc. etc...
So i don't know what to think, really.
I guess it will be something like circus... more "pop-ish", more polished than BJ, but I really don't know...