Kathy Griffin Talks About Britney Spears

BritCR

She is scum... She really did it for PR for herself.. They were kind to let her have this amazing experience, and then she talks about it this way. Ungratefull cow. Britney won't look into your eyes because she is proffesional, she is in a show! She is performing and giving her all, no time to gaze in eyes

To be honest. She looks like she was just waiting for Jimmy to let her talk to say that, like.. You don't have to be that rude, I mean Britney didn't do anything to her, why talk like that? she is has a bitchy attitude, she likes attention .. Claps for you bitch :clapbighand:  (aww britney is so cute in this gif) you got it for 2 minutes   :smokeney:

honestly hope the don't look her in the eye thing is a joke.i mean the world is full of shy/nervous people having those personality traits. in work I'm sure their colleagues or who ever they are in contact with are not instructed to not look them in the eye. i mean who behaves like that the only time i can remember that happening was once when i was in a cafe and was sitting near a crazy man. he told me electricity is going through him and he said he was dangerous. he started shouting at me to move and not to look him in the eye cos he is dangerous. i mean would whipping a persons butt not be more nerve wrecking than eye contact

Does her team really tell people not to look her into the eyes??? what the fuck is wrong with them....

I mean Britney seems much better and herself, is it really that necesarry to act so weird around her?.... idk... that pisses me of more than what

that bitch has to say tbh

Mte I don't like how her team acts like she is incompetent. Britney always conducts herself well and can certainly handle kathy griffin given that she's knkwn her a long time?