Kathy Griffin Talks About Britney Spears

BritCR

Wtf?! I was expecting and Interview of fucking praise, and all we got is some fucking shade?! SHES A "SINGER" WHAT THE FUCK U BITCH?! SHE IS A SINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg why is it so fucking to make fun of britney and laugh at her?! WHY?! 

• Like 1

I think it's actually kind of good the shade at her team, because that will expose them and perhaps it would be like a wake up call to make 'em stop being that overprotective. Because honestly, I can't imagine Britney telling them "oh, make sure they don't look me in the eye". The "singer" shade wasn't necessary though.

Just like someone said, I thought this was gonna have a little bit more praising to Britney. I thought Kathy was going to change her attitude towards Britney a little bit, after being on Freakshow, but I guess it would have been as much as expecting Team Britney to release a third single :idc1:

I wish Jimmy could interview Britney now, to give her side of the story :P But I know that won't happen in a million years :(

• Like 1

I can't at this shade :displeased: I actually did not expect this from her considering she went to the show and all was this revenge for Britney's tweet ( I loved that tweet :moorangu: ) And I don't mean her shadiness in the story which is probably to but I'll get into that later in my post :orangu: but the "singer" part and the beggining :4music:

As for her team did she mean her team as in Fe, Adam, Larry etc. or as in her dancers who give instructions before they pull someone out because if that was the case then her dancers were following the "protocol" they had for the other freakshow guests, but still can't even speak to her :displeased: Her team though let them speak Britney was capable of doing so  and look each other in the eye, this is too much either tell the dancers and don't mess up, or don't mess up before the show when the papers are signed I really can't even if it was her dancers it's still her team at fault in that situation :zoomzoom:

i didnt understand the part about something being on fire cuz i have a foreign background. can someone explain this please!!!!! and it sounds like she stans so much for brit one sec and the next she hates her, judges her, etc. wtf. is she bipolar like amanda bynes?. i mean wtf i also cant look people in the eye. i understand that part but she shouldnt have picked on her about that. there are people like that out there, leave us alone

i didnt understand the part about something being on fire cuz i have a foreign background. can someone explain this please!!!!! and it sounds like she stans so much for brit one sec and the next she hates her, judges her, etc. wtf. is she bipolar like amanda bynes?. i mean wtf i also cant look people in the eye. i understand that part but she shouldnt have picked on her about that. there are people like that out there, leave us alone

kathy picks on everybody, it's her style of comedy

yea i dont think it's funny at all. it's like those fucking bullies in school who are mean to other people and others find it to be funny. seriously, people consider this comedy nowadays? so fucking rude. 

(btw,  UR SIG-- IM DYING)

if you see her other interviews, you can tell she's a fan, she says it all the time

plus as you see, she only critiqued her artistically not as a person

if you see her other interviews, you can tell she's a fan, she says it all the time

plus as you see, she only critiqued her artistically not as a person

yea thats why im confused. she seems like a fan but then she acts like she's not. idk i guess she's just trying to b honest. so i appreciate that a little bit. but idk not a fan of that kind of thing

Better Kathy Griffin then Chelsea Handler, right?   (I really do believe the former is a fan, the latter not so much.)  Britney's become so synonyms with the word lip-synch that the "singer" shade didn't even bother me.  Unfortunately she is the only pop star that solely relies on studio enhanced vocals for an entire 90 minute set, in this day and age that is cause for ridicule, especially when her dance routines aren't as taxing like they once were.   I love Britney, but she's made herself an easy target in that regard, but her team also shoulders some of the blame too.  Still can't get over how Larry stressed that there would be (paraphrasing) "as close to live singing as humanly possible, she's training everyday with a vocal coach, dancing her hardest, she's ready!" I would have had more respect if he had just ignored all media queriers since we all knew it was going to be more of the same anyway.   I'm not surprised at the militant-like instructions Kathy was given by her team, some of the worst.

:walkaway:

Better Kathy Griffin then Chelsea Handler, right?   (I really do believe the former is a fan, the latter not so much.)  Britney's become so synonyms with the word lip-synch that the "singer" shade didn't even bother me.  Unfortunately she is the only pop star that solely relies on studio enhanced vocals for an entire 90 minute set, in this day and age that is cause for ridicule, especially when her dance routines aren't as taxing like they once were.   I love Britney, but she's made herself an easy target in that regard, but her team also shoulders some of the blame too.  Still can't get over how Larry stressed that there would be (paraphrasing) "as close to live singing as humanly possible, she's training everyday with a vocal coach, dancing her hardest, she's ready!" I would have had more respect if he had just ignored all media queriers since we all knew it was going to be more of the same anyway.   I'm not surprised at the militant-like instructions Kathy was given by her team, some of the worst.

:walkaway:

this

she makes fun of literally everyone in the pop world so it's not like she targets brit, plus she was just saying what happened...it wasn't like she was talking shit

MTE....i didn't think she was being shady. what gets me is people on here have no problem talking about, and making fun of other celebrites but let someone say something about Britney and all hell breaks loose. im pretty sure that is being a hyprocrite. everybody should just smoke  joint and chill the fuck out.

• Like 1